Student Travel Grant Information for NOMS 2018
IFIP/IEEE NOMS 2018 offers travel grants to the students who registered and co-authored an accepted paper in NOMS 2018, on competitive basis. A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) will be awarded jointly by IEEE ComSoc, IFIP, and the NOMS 2018 Organizing Committee.
To be eligible for one of these STGs, the applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an author or co-author and presenter of an accepted (and registered) NOMS 2018 paper;
- The applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters or Ph. D degree in engineering, computer science or related field in a college or university at the time of submitting this application;
- Applicants must not have received any other STG in the last 12 months.
A student who is awarded a student travel grant must attend the conference in person. The student must register, attend, and present the paper (if the student is a co-author) at the conference. Payment will only be made to the student as long as the award recipient submits the expense report (with receipts) within 45 days after the conference. More details will be provided to the students who are selected to receive the STG award.
Please email your application to Carol Fung (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Oliver Festor (Olivier.Festor@inria.fr), with mandatory title "IFIP/IEEE NOMS 2018 STG Application" and include your CV and a recommendation letter. The CV shall include the following information
- Your name, institution, contact information and country
- Name of recommender (who needs to send a letter of recommendation)
- Email of your recommender
- Paper title
- Paper type (Full paper, Short paper, Experience)
- Are you a full time student?
- Type of degree (Bachelor/Master/Doctoral)
- Citizenship (required)
- Ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of under-represented students)
- Are you an IEEE Comsoc member? If yes, state your Comsoc member number.
- A page that briefly summarizes your current research interests and accomplishments
If you have any queries regarding Student Travel Grants for NOMS 2018, please, contact Carol Fung (email@example.com) or Oliver Festor (Olivier.Festor@inria.fr), with mandatory title: IFIP/IEEE NOMS 2018 STG Question: (include your last name) soon.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2018