- Tutorial proposal submission: 23 October 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 4 December 2017
- Camera-ready version: 12 March 2018
Call For Tutorials
Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2018. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in management of information, networks and communication technology. Experts are invited to submit full-day (6 hours) and half-day (3 hours) tutorial proposals.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Cognitive network and service management
- Management of IoT
- Managing Software Defined Infrastructures
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) management
- Managing converged networks and services
- Managing cloud computing and services
- State of the art on wireless network management
- Management of cyber-physical systems
- State of the art on security management
- Smart devices management
- Managing future networks
If you are interested in presenting a tutorial at NOMS 2018 please fill in the Tutorial Proposal Form available at https://goo.gl/iu6Gr6 and submit it through JEMS (https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=2891).
Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum audience of 10 (full-day) and 5 (half-day) registrants for the tutorial. A stipend will be offered per tutorial (to be shared among speakers for a particular tutorial if more than one speaker presents the tutorial), as follows:
- 3-hour tutorial (half-day): $500 US$ or free conference registration;
- 6-hour tutorial (full-day): $1,000 US$ or ($500 + free registration).
As for most conferences, travel and other expenses are to be covered by the tutorial speakers themselves.
For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs.